1. How does Templetours work?
Typically booking a seva in any of the popular temple means sweating it out in long queues. Maximum time of your piligrimage is spent in standing in queues for taking tickets for a Seva/Puja that you would like to perform. Templetours simplifies this process for you making your whole piligrimage experience more peaceful. We do the mundane job of standing in queues and booking tickets for you. You book a puja from our site, specify the date and other details, we will book the tickets and deliver it to you when you reach Udupi.
2. Can I book online for all the sevas?
Currently you can book online for all the sevas offered at Sri Krishna Mutt, Udupi. We will be expanding the services for other famous temples of this region soon.
3. How much in advance should I book the sevas?
You need to book the seva atleast two days in advance to ensure availability
4. Can you book my accommodation and travel as well?
Yes, we can help you in this regard. Please specify your travel plans and requirements on the seva booking page (in additional comments) and our team will give you the options for the same. The cost for any travel and accommodation to be arranged, will need to be paid in advance to our bank account.
5. Will you courier the prasadam in case I am not able to make it for the seva?
Yes, we can get the seva performed on your behalf and courier the prasadam to your address. Courier charges will have to be borne by you.
6. Do you ship prasadams abroad?
No, currently we deliver prasadams only to places within India.
7. When will I receive my seva booking confirmation?
Once an order is successfully placed from our website, you will receive a purchase confirmation email with all your order details to the email id specified during the booking. Please carry a print out/soft copy of this confirmation to collect your seva tickets.
8. How do I see my order status?
You will be able to see your order status once you log into your account in our website. An account will be created for you the first time you place an order with us.
9. What are the payment options available?
There are two ways you can make a payment.
- You can do a direct cash/cheque deposit or online transfer to our bank account. The account details are available at the checkout.
- You can send a cheque to us on the address mentioned at checkout.
10. Can I cancel my order?
A request for cancellation will be accepted up to a deadline of 12:00 PM noon, two business days in advance. There will be a cancellation penalty of 10% of your booking cost.
11. How do you refund the money, in case of a cancellation?
In case of cancellation, you need to provide us with your account information to which we will transfer the refund amount. You can expect the amount to be refunded to you account within 2 business days of cancellation.
12. How and where do I collect my Puja ticket?
Please give us a call at +91-9986040976 once you arrive in Udupi. We will arrange our representative to meet you and deliver the tickets. Please carry the copy of your purchase confirmation and a valid ID proof to collect your tickets (PAN Card / Voters ID / Driving Licence / Aadhar Card / Passport etc)
13. Will there be any changes to the seva time mentioned in the website?
We have tried our best to put the latest information about the sevas. But at times, due to some changes by the temple authority the seva timings may differ. In case the seva is cancelled by the temple authority due to some unavoidable reasons, then we will refund the full amount to you.
14. I gave some wrong information while booking the order. How can I change it now?
Any change can be done to the booking only prior to 2 days of the seva. In case you need to change some information in the booking, please give us a call at +91-9986040976 and our customer executive will assist you with the process.
15. Can I change my seva date after booking?
Again, you can change the booking date only prior to 2 days of the seva. Please give us a call at +91-9986040976 and our customer executive will assist you with the process.
16. Do you directly represent the temples on your website?
No, the website is not an official website of any temple.
17. I still have some questions. Whom can I contact?
Please give us a call at +91-9986040976 and our customer executive will assist you with all your queries.